Our range of laboratory tapware is manufactured specifically to handle the knocks and hazardous chemicals present in todays laboratory environments. Constructed from dezincification resistant (DR) brass and comes standard with jumper valves, and 15mm male BSP inlet all finished in bright chrome plate.
- Comprehensive range of interchangeable nozzles available including vandal resistant aerators, tube nozzles, fixed spray nozzles and the AS2845.1 approved 'XT' tube nozzle with intergral mini dual check valve
- Simple servicing and readily available parts
- Epoxy coating for corrosive environments or satin chrome finish options available
- Ceramic disc options available
- Chrome plate finish for easy cleaning and durability
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.