The TL16.D series of laboratory tapware for current NSW schools specification is supplied standard with fixed outlet, vandal resistant handle and button, 15mm male BSP inlet and standard jumper valve, all finished in bright chrome plate. Options including epoxy coating and ceramic disc are available.
- Chrome plate finish for easy cleaning and durability.
- Complies to DPW - NSW Specification.
- Comprehensive range of interchangeable nozzles including vandal resistant aerators, tube nozzles, fixed spray nozzles and 'XT' tube nozzle.
- Replaceable top assemblies are supplied for easy maintenance.
- Simple servicing and readily available parts.
- Tough vandal resistant handle that has a unique locking system.
- Quality controlled. Every tap is tested.
- Inlet: 15 BSP
- Outlet: Vandal Resistant Aerator
- Headwork: Jumper Valve
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max
- Operating Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 80 Max
- Flow Rate (LPM): 5 lpm
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.