The TL26.D series of laboratory tapware specified for current NSW schools is is supplied standard with fixed outlet, vandal resistant handle and button, 15mm male BSP inlet with anti-rotating pin on base and standard jumper valve, all finished in bright chrome plate. Options including epoxy coating and ceramic discs.
- Tough vandal resistant handle that has a unique locking system.
- Quality controlled. Every tap is tested.
- Comprehensive range of interchangeable nozzles including vandal resistant aerators, tube nozzles, fixed spray nozzles and the AS2845.1 approved 'XT' tube nozzle.
- Replaceable top assemblies are supplied for easy maintenance.
- Simple servicing and readily available parts.
- Chrome plate finish for easy cleaning and durability.
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Male
- Outlet: Aerator
- Headwork: Jumper Valve
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max.
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 80 Max.
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 5.3
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.