The TL26.D series of laboratory tapware specified for current NSW schools is is supplied standard with fixed outlet, vandal resistant handle and button, 15mm male BSP inlet with anti-rotating pin on base and standard jumper valve, all finished in bright chrome plate. Options including epoxy coating and ceramic discs.
- Tough vandal resistant handle that has a unique locking system.
- Quality controlled. Every tap is tested.
- Comprehensive range of interchangeable nozzles including vandal resistant aerators, tube nozzles, fixed spray nozzles and the AS2845.1 approved 'XT' tube nozzle.
- Replaceable top assemblies are supplied for easy maintenance.
- Simple servicing and readily available parts.
- Chrome plate finish for easy cleaning and durability.