Our range of backflow prevention devices are manufactured in our WA factory and approved to AS/NZS 2845.1. Constructed from dezincification resistant (DR) brass the
units consist of two independently acting internally loaded check valves. With a low hazard rating the units perform to a maximum temperature of 60 degrees celsius and
a maximum pressure of 1200kPa. All units can be installed vertically or horizontally however they must not be subject to flooding or freezing.
The mini dual check valves are primarily designed to provide protection from potential contamination to the potable water supply in low hazard applications for individual fixtures.
These valves are best suited for exposed installations, under sinks and vanity units.
All Galvin Engineering products are WaterMark certified and compliant to all relevant Australian standards.
- Suitable for vertical and horizontal installations
- Choice of brass or chrome finish
- Suitable for low hazard applications
- Independently operating check valves
- Corrosion resistant
- Maximum working pressure 1200 kPa
- Maximum temperature 60 degree celsius
- Maximum pressure loss 50 kPa
- Rated flow 0.15 LPS
- Certified to AS/NZS 2845.1
Ensure you always install WaterMark and WELS certified products
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.