The AS/NZS 3718 WaterMark Approved CliniLever® Basin Set, complies to AS6400-2005 WELS rated to 4 Star (7LPM) and is supplied standard with a fixed gooseneck outlet and laminar flow nozzle, 150mm long lever handle and 15BSP male inlets finished in a bright chrome plate. 80mm Long Levers are also available.
- Laminar flow nozzle supplied standard to reduce the spread of legionella.
- Smooth round, clean design to make cleaning easier and help reduce the dirt and bacterial growth on the top.
- Low lying handles to facilitate the ease of use and improve hand hygiene practices.
- Bright chrome plate finish for easy cleaning and added durability.
- Inlet: 1/2" CU/BSP
- Outlet: Laminar Flow
- Headwork: Jumper Valve
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 65 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 7
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome Plate
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.