The AS/NZS 3718 WaterMark Approved CliniLever® Hospital Basin Set, complies to AS6400-2005 WELS rated to 4 Star (7LPM) and is supplied standard with a fixed gooseneck outlet and laminar flow nozzle, 150mm long lever handle finished in a bright chrome plate. 80mm long lever are available on request.
- Laminar flow nozzle to reduce the spread of legionella supplied standard.
- Contra rotating handles to ensure ease of use.
- Smooth round design to facilitate easy cleaning and to help reduce dirt and bacterial growth.
- Supplied with a higher gooseneck outlet to facilitate easier hand washing for clinical staff which reduces the spread of bacteria within a healthcare environment.
- Inlet: ½” CU/BSP
- Outlet: Laminar Flow
- Headworks: Jumper Valve
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 - 500
- Maximum Working Temperature (°C): 5 - 80
- Nominal Flow Rate: 7
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.