Our AS/NZS 3718 approved CliniLever® tapware range is manufactured specifically to suit hospital and medical preparation areas. Constructed from dezincification resistant (DR) brass and finished in a bright chrome plate.
- Swivel design.
- Robust construction for long life.
- Low maintenance.
- Laminar flow aerator.
- Finished in bright chrome plate for easy cleaning and durability.
- Inlet: 5/8" - Male
- Outlet: Laminar Flow Aerator
- Headwork: N/A
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 80 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 7
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.