The AS/NZS 3718 WaterMark Approved CliniLever® Pillar Taps, comply to AS6400-2005 WELS, rated to 4 Star (7LPM) and are supplied standard with a laminar flow nozzle, 150mm or 80mm long lever handle, 15BSP male inlet and is finished in a bright chrome plate.
- Contra rotating handles for easy use.
- Smooth round design to facilitate easy cleaning and help reduce dirt and bacterial growth.
- Laminar flow nozzle supplied standard to reduce the spread of legionella.
- Inlet: ½” BSP - Male
- Outlet: Laminar Flow
- Headworks: Jumper Valve
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 - 500
- Maximum Working Temperature (°C): 5 - 65
- Nominal Flow Rate: 7
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.