The AS/NZS 3718 WaterMark approved CliniLever® Pillar Taps, comply to AS 6400 WELS 4 Star Rating (7LPM) and are supplied standard with a laminar flow nozzle, 80mm lever handles, 15BSP male inlet and a bright chrome plated finish. Also available with 150mm levers.
- Low lying, contra rotating lever allow easy to use handsfree operation
- Clean smooth design for easy cleaning and to help reduce dirt and bacterial growth
- Laminar flow nozzle to reduce the spread of legionella (supplied standard)
- Chrome plated for added durability
- Inlet: ½” BSP - Male
- Outlet: Laminar Flow
- Headworks: Jumper Valve
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 - 500
- Maximum Working Temperature (°C): 5 - 65
- Nominal Flow Rate: 7
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.