The AS/NZS 3718 WaterMark approved TC54 Series CliniLever® Surgical Unit, complies to AS 6400 WELS 4 Star Rating and is supplied standard with a laminar flow nozzle, 150 lever handles, a patented built-in isolating valve and removable strainer, 1\2" BSP female inlet and a bright chrome plated finish.
- Inline inlet tail with isolator and strainer
- Components fully enclosed to avoid contaminants
- Low lying lever allows easy to use handsfree operation
- Angled spout to help minimising the risk of water becoming trapped
- Clean smooth design for easy cleaning and to help reduce dirt and bacterial growth
- Laminar flow nozzle to reduce the risk of legionella
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Female
- Outlet: Laminar Flow
- Headwork: Ceramic Disc
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 65 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 6.3
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome Plate
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.