The AS/NZS 3718 WaterMark approved TC51 Series CliniLever® Surgical Unit, complies to AS 6400 WELS 4 Star Rating (7LPM) and is supplied standard with a gooseneck outlet, laminar flow nozzle, 150mm lever handles, a patented built-in removable strainer and isolator, 1/2" BSP female removable inlets and a bright chrome plated finish.
- Inline inlet tails with isolator and strainers
- Components fully enclosed to avoid contaminants.
- Low lying levers allow easy to use handsfree operation
- Angled spout to help minimising the risk of water becoming trapped
- Clean smooth design for easy cleaning and to help reduce dirt and bacterial growth
- Laminar flow nozzle to reduce the risk of legionella
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Female
- Outlet: Laminar Flow
- Headwork: Ceramic Disc
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 65 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 6.3
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome Plate
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.