The CliniLever® range is specifically designed for hospital and medical preparation areas. The innovative design helps to combat the risk of hospital acquired infections and minimise bacteria risk while providing a time and cost effective solution to maintenance with the inbuilt isolators and inline filters.
- Patented inline inlet tails with isolator and strainer to protect the control mechanism and extend the life of the unit and minimise downtime when servicing is required.
- Downswept swivel spout.
- Smooth round, clean design to make cleaning easier and help reduce the dirt and bacterial growth on the top.
- Low lying handles to facilitate ease of use and improve hand hygiene practices.
- Bright chrome plate finish for easy cleaning and added durability.
- Inlet: ½” BSP – Female
- Outlet: Laminar Flow
- Headworks: Ceramic
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 - 500
- Maximum Working Temperature (°C): 5 - 65
- Nominal Flow Rate: 7
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.