The CliniLever® range is specifically designed for hospital and medical preparation areas. The innovative design helps to combat the risk of hospital acquired infections and minimise the risk of bacteria. It provides a time and cost effective solution including easy maintenance thanks to its in-built isolators and inline filters.
- Patented inline inlet tails with isolator and strainer to protect the control mechanism, extend the life of the unit and minimise downtime when servicing is required
- Downswept swivel spout
- Clean smooth design for easy cleaning and to help reduce dirt and bacterial growth
- Low lying levers allow easy to use handsfree operation
- Chrome plated finish for added durability
- Inlet: ½” BSP – Female
- Outlet: Laminar Flow
- Headworks: Ceramic
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 - 500
- Maximum Working Temperature (°C): 5 - 65
- Nominal Flow Rate: 7
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.