The AS/NZS 3718 WaterMark approved CliniLever® Wall Top Assemblies, are supplied with 150mm long lever handles and finished in a bright chrome plate.
- Suitable for retro fit to existing wall breech.
- Contra rotating handles for easy use.
- Smooth round design to facilitate easy cleaning and help reduce dirt and bacterial growth.
- Chrome plate finish for easy cleaning and added durability.
- Inlet: G 5/8"
- Operating temperature range: 5 - 80°C
- Operating pressure range: 50 - 500kPa
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.