This innovative point of use thermostatic progressive mixer provides state-of-the-art safety features to comply with the latest healthcare requirements. The single lever operates on/off and temperature control for straight forward operation, simplifying hand wash procedures and the long arm is operated handsfree with elbows to avoid hand contact or cross-contamination. Suitable for high and low pressure systems it can be set to deliver a thermostatically controlled water temperature up to 48ºC maximum. Robust and reliable, our CliniMix® Lead Safe™ thermostatic progressive shower mixer is water conserving and cost-effective.
- The first Australian approved progressive mixer with an inbuilt thermal disinfection capability to minimise bacteria build-up
- Has a unique thermal disinfection bypass feature
- Enables water to be mixed closer to the point of discharge reducing Legionella risk by minimising warm water stagnation
- Smooth internal and external components to decrease the harbouring of bacteria
- Features a hygienic laminar flow outlet
- NSW Health approved
- All servicing and commissioning can be done without penetrating the wall cavity or removing the device. Easy to access isolators helps to minimise the time of commissioning and maintenance
- Also available as Lead Safe™ option 100.31.71.00
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Female
- Outlet: 1/2" BSP - Male
- Headwork: Thermostatic Mixing Valve (TMV)
- Supply Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 85 Max
- Minimum Temp. Differential (Between Supply and Outlet Temp.) (°C): 10
- Adjustable Temperature Range (°C): 35 Min - 48 Max
- Permitted Supply Pressure Variation: 10:1
- Factory Set Thermostatic Temperature (°C): 41
- Minimum Flow Rate for Stable Outlet Temp. (LPM): 6 lpm
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 8 lpm
- Construction: DZR Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.