This new design may be used in shower applications and, provides state of the art features to comply with healthcare requirements. The GalvinCare lever handle operates on/off temperature controls for straight forward operation. Suitable for high and low pressure systems it can be set to deliver a thermostatically controlled water temperature of 45ºC maximum.
- Enables water to be mixed closer to the point of discharge, minimising stagnant warm water which provides ideal conditions legionella bacteria to grow.
- Smooth internal components and body, reduces scale build-up and bacteria growth.
- Maximum temperature limiter fitted for protection from accidental scalding.
- The GalvinCare control handle is easy to use, and minimises ligature risk.
- Water flow starts from cold ensuring safe usage.
- Clean smooth lines which facilitates fast and easy cleaning and coordinate well our current ranges of healthcare taps.
- All servicing and commissioning can be done without removing the device. Easy access isolators, help minimise time spent on commissioning and maintenance.
- Designed to provide stable mixed temperature with rapid shut down in the event of cold or hot water supply failure.
- Approved to: AS/NZS 4032.1:2005 and complies with AS/NZS 4032.4
- Hot Temperature Supply Range (°C): 50 - 85
- Cold Temperature Supply Range (°C): 5 - 25
- Adjustable Temperature (°C): 35 - 45
- Operating Working Pressure (kPa): 20 - *500
- Maximum Outlet Pressure*(kPa): 500 kPa
- Permitted Supply Pressure Variation: 10:1
- Operating Thermostatic Temp. Range*(°C): Full cold - 45
- Factory Set Thermostatic Temp. Range(°C): 39 - 41
- Maximum Thermostatic Temperature (°C): 45
- Minimum Flow Rate (L/Minute): 2
- Maximum Flow Rate (L/Minute): 15
- Construction: DZR Brass
- Finish: Chrome