Our new state of the art Australian Made Galvin Specialised CliniMix® CP-BS Inwall Thermostatic Progressive Shower Mixer with GalvinCare® Handle for shower applications. Specifically designed for mental health and health care facilities featuring an easy to operate on/off temperature control and option to be set to a thermostatically controlled temperature of 48°C maximum. Suitable for high and low pressure systems, reliable CliniMix® CP-BS Thermostatic Progressive Shower Mixer is water conserving and cost-effective. Designed to allow for an electronic piezo activation button fitted, and once activated, flow and temperature will commence where it was last set at. Contact our specialist sales team for electronic controller options.
- Australia's first Lead Safe™ progressive mixer range is AS/NZS 4020 tested and certified to AS 4032.4
- Has a unique thermal disinfection bypass feature (kit sold separately)
- Reduces risk of Legionella growth by mixing water close to point of discharge and minimising stagnant warm water
- Minimises dirt build up and is fast and easy to clean due to its smooth internal and external design
- Can be set to a thermostatically controlled water temperature of 48°C
- All servicing and commissioning can be done without removing the device. Easy to access isolators helps to minimise the time of commissioning and maintenance
- Rapid shut down in event of cold or hot water supply failure
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.