This innovative designed thermostatic progressive mixer provides state of the art features to comply with the latest healthcare requirements.
- Australia's first lead free progressive mixer range is AS/NZS 4020 tested and certified to AS 4032.4.
- Manufactured using high quality solid brass with less than 0.25% lead content.
- Enables water to be mixed closer to the point of discharge. Minimising warm water which can provide an ideal condition for legionella bacteria to grow.
- Smooth internal and external components and featuring a hygienic flow.
- The long lever sequential control handle is easy to access for users and provides more precise control of flow and temperature. Water flow always starts from cold for safe usage.
- Fast and easy to clean.
- All servicing and commissioning can be done without removing the device. Easy to access isolators helps to minimise the time of commissioning and maintenance.
- Designed to provide stable mixed temperature and rapid shut down in the event of cold or hot water supply failures.
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Female
- Outlet: Flow Straightener
- Headwork: Thermostatic Mixing Valve
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 20 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 85 Max
- Permitted Supply Pressure Variation: 10:1
- Mixed Temperature Range (°C): 35 - 45
- Factory Set Thermostatic Temp. Range (°C): 39 - 41
- Operating Temperature Range (°C): Full cold - 45
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 8
- Flow Rate (LPM): 6 Min
- Construction: Lead Free Brass*
- Finish: Chrome
*As ‘lead free’ is not currently defined by law in Australia and New Zealand, we have based our definition on s1417 of the USA’s Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) and the relevant US standards NSF61 / NSF372. The SDWA defines ‘lead free’ as “not more than a weighted average of 0.25% lead when used with respect to the wetted surface of pipes, pipe fittings, plumbing fittings and fixtures”.
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.