This new design may be used in shower applications and, provides state of the art features to comply with healthcare requirements.
The GalvinCare® handle operates on/off and temperature controls for straightforward operation.
Suitable for high and low pressure systems it can be set to deliver a thermostatically controlled water temperature of 45ºC maximum.
- Australia's first lead free progressive mixer range is AS/NZS 4020 tested and certified to AS 4032.4.
- The first Australian approved progressive mixer with an inbuilt thermal disinfection facility, helping to minimise bacteria buildup. Kit sold separately.
- Manufactured using high quality solid brass with less than 0.25% lead content.
- Enables hot and cold water to be mixed at the point of discharge, reducing warm water stagnation which can provide ideal conditions for Legionella growth.
- Designed to provide stable mixed temperature and rapid shut down in the event of cold or hot water supply failures.
- Easy to access isolators help to minimise the time for commissioning and maintenance.
- Smooth internal components and body, reduces scale build-up and bacteria growth.
- Easy to use GalvinCare® control handle minimises ligature risk.
- Water flow starts from cold ensuring safe usage.
- Clean smooth lines which facilitate fast and easy cleaning and coordinates well with our current healthcare tap ranges.
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP
- Outlet: 1/2" BSP
- Headwork: Thermostatic Mixing Valve
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 20 - 500
- Permitted Supply Pressure Variation: 10:1
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 - 85
- Mixed Temperature Range (°C): 35 - 45
- Factory Set Thermostatic Temp. Range (°C): 39 - 41
- Operating Temp. Range (°C): Full cold - 45
- Flow Rate (LPM): 6 Min - 15 Max
- Construction: Lead Free Brass*
- Finish: Chrome
*As ‘lead free’ is not currently defined by law in Australia and New Zealand, we have based our definition on s1417 of the USA’s Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) and the relevant US standards NSF61 / NSF372. The SDWA defines ‘lead free’ as “not more than a weighted average of 0.25% lead when used with respect to the wetted surface of pipes, pipe fittings, plumbing fittings and fixtures”.