This new design may be used in shower applications and, provides state of the art features to comply with healthcare requirements.
The GalvinCare® handle operates on/off and temperature controls for straightforward operation.
Suitable for high and low pressure systems it can be set to deliver a thermostatically controlled water temperature of 45ºC maximum.
- Australia's first Lead Safe™ progressive mixer range is AS/NZS 4020 tested and certified to AS 4032.4.
- The first Australian approved progressive mixer with an inbuilt thermal disinfection facility, helping to minimise bacteria buildup. Kit sold separately.
- Manufactured using Lead Safe™ DZR Brass with less than 0.25% lead content*.
- Enables hot and cold water to be mixed at the point of discharge, reducing warm water stagnation which can provide ideal conditions for Legionella growth.
- Designed to provide stable mixed temperature and rapid shut down in the event of cold or hot water supply failures.
- Easy to access isolators help to minimise the time for commissioning and maintenance.
- Smooth internal components and body, reduces scale build-up and bacteria growth.
- Easy to use GalvinCare® control handle minimises ligature risk.
- Water flow starts from cold ensuring safe usage.
- Clean smooth lines which facilitate fast and easy cleaning and coordinates well with our current healthcare tap ranges.
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP
- Outlet: 1/2" BSP
- Headwork: Thermostatic Mixing Valve
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 20 - 500
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 - 85
- Permitted Supply Pressure Variation: 10:1
- Mixed Temperature Range (°C): 35 - 45
- Factory Set Thermostatic Temp. Range (°C): 39 - 41
- Operating Temperature Range (°C): Full cold - 45
- Flow Rate (LPM): 6 Min - 15 Max
- Construction: Lead Safe™ DZR Brass*
- Finish: Chrome
*As ‘lead free’ is not currently defined by law in Australia and New Zealand, our definition of Lead Safe™ is based on the requirement of s1417 of the USA’s Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) and the relevant US standards NSF61 / NSF372. The SDWA defines ‘lead free’ as “not more than a weighted average of 0.25% lead when used with respect to the wetted surface of pipes, pipe fittings, plumbing fittings and fixtures”.
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.