CliniMix® Lead Free Wall Mounted Progressive Thermostatic Basin Mixer with Lever. This new design for use in medical or nursing procedures provides state of the art features to comply with the latest healthcare requirements.
The single lever operates on/off temperature controls for straightforward operation, simplifying handwash procedures and the long arm is operated with elbows to avoid hand contact.
Suitable for high and low pressure systems it can be set to deliver a thermostatically controlled water temperature of 45ºC maximum.
- Australia's first lead free progressive mixer range is AS/NZS 4020 tested and certified to AS 4032.4.
- Manufactured using high quality solid brass with less than 0.25% lead content.
- The first Australian approved progressive mixer with an inbuilt thermal disinfection facility, helping to minimise bacteria build-up.
- Enables hot and cold water to be mixed at the point of discharge, reducing warm water stagnation which can provide ideal conditions for Legionella growth.
- Designed to provide stable mixed temperature and rapid shut down in the event of cold or hot water supply failures.
- Designed to ensure the exterior is always cool to touch.
- Smooth internal and external components.
- The long lever handle provides precise control of flow and temperature. Water flow always starts from cold for safe operation.
- Easy to access isolators help to minimise the time for commissioning and maintenance.
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Female
- Outlet: Flow Straightener
- Headwork: Thermostatic Mixing Valve
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 20 Min - 500 Max
- Permitted Supply Pressure Variation: 10:1
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 85 Max
- Mixed Temperature Range (°C): 35 - 45
- Factory Set Thermostatic Temp. Range (°C): 39 - 41
- Operating Thermostatic Temp. Range (°C): Full cold - 45
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 8
- Construction: Lead Free Brass*
- Finish: Chrome
*As ‘lead free’ is not currently defined by law in Australia and New Zealand, we have based our definition on s1417 of the USA’s Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) and the relevant US standards NSF61 / NSF372. The SDWA defines ‘lead free’ as “not more than a weighted average of 0.25% lead when used with respect to the wetted surface of pipes, pipe fittings, plumbing fittings and fixtures”.