CliniMix® Wall Mounted Progressive Basin Thermostatic Mixer with Proximity Sensor. This new design is suitable for medical or nursing procedures, providing state of the art features to comply with the latest healthcare requirements.
The CliniMix® Progressive Thermostatic Mixing Valve with proximity sensor will activate when the user's hands are in the set detection area and will operate for the period the user's hands are in that area.
Suitable for high and low pressure systems it can be set to deliver a thermostatically controlled water temperature of 45ºC maximum.
- Australia's first lead free progressive mixer range is AS/NZS 4020 tested and certified to AS 4032.4.
- Manufactured using high quality solid brass with less than 0.25% lead content.
- The first Australian approved progressive mixer with an inbuilt thermal disinfection facility, helping to minimise bacteria build-up.
- Enables hot and cold water to be mixed at the point of discharge, reducing warm water stagnation which can provide ideal conditions for Legionella growth.
- Designed to provide stable mixed temperature and rapid shut down in the event of cold or hot water supply failures.
- Designed to ensure the exterior is always cool to touch.
- Smooth internal and external components.
- Easy to access isolators help to minimise the time for commissioning and maintenance.
- Designed to coordinate with our existing healthcare
- taps, with clean smooth lines for fast and easy cleaning.
- Hands free operation to minimise the spread of infection.
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Female
- Outlet: Open Flow
- Headwork: Thermostatic Mixing Valve
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 20 Min - 500 Max
- Permitted Supply Pressure Variation: 10:1
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 85 Max
- Mixed Temperature Range (°C): 35 - 45
- Factory Set Thermostatic Temp. Range (°C): 39 - 41
- Operating Temperature Range (°C): Full cold - 45
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 8
- Flow Rate (LPM): 6 Min
- Construction: Lead Free Brass*
- Finish: Chrome
*As ‘lead free’ is not currently defined by law in Australia and New Zealand, we have based our definition on s1417 of the USA’s Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) and the relevant US standards NSF61 / NSF372. The SDWA defines ‘lead free’ as “not more than a weighted average of 0.25% lead when used with respect to the wetted surface of pipes, pipe fittings, plumbing fittings and fixtures”.
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.