- Safe, simple and easy to maintain. Flat faced connections allow removal of the valve without disturbing the pipework.
- In the event of either hot or cold water supply failure the valve will shut down, quickly restoring flow when normal conditions resume
- Suitable for installation in low pressure systems and will operate with a working pressure as low as 20kPA
- Water temperature is established at plus or minus 2 degrees even during water pressure or temperature fluctuations
- Units come complete with right angles isolating ball valve, non-return valve and strainer assemblies
- Can be installed in any configuration with the water outlet in the horizontal or vertical position, and inlet connections can be rotated to suit inlet pipework
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.