Our range of CliniMix® Thermostatic Mixing Valves (TMVs) is designed to protect users from scalding or cold water shock by providing tempered water to the desired outlets.
- Safe, simple and easy to maintain
- Flat faced connections allow removal of the valve without disturbing the pipework
- In the event of either hot or cold water supply failure the valve will shut down
- Suitable for installation in low pressure systems and will operate with a working pressure as low as 20kPa
- Water temperature is stabilised at plus or minus 2 degrees even during water pressure or temperature fluctuations
- Units come complete with right angle isolating ball valve, non-return valve and strainer assemblies
- Can be installed in any configuration with the water outlet in the horizontal or vertical position, and inlet connections can be rotated to suit inlet pipework
- Cabinets are available separately
- Also available as Lead Safe™ option 101.70.00.00
MIXED OUTLET TEMPERATURE
- Preset Temperature (°C): 43.5
- Cold Supply (°C): 5 Min - 30 Max
- Hot Supply (°C): 55 MIn - 90 Max
- Hot to Mix Temperature Differential for Stable Operation (°C): 10 Min
- Cold to Mix Temperature Differential for Stable Operation (°C): 5 Min
DYNAMIC INLET PRESSURES
- Hot and Cold Inlet Pressures (kPa): 20 Min - 500 Max
STATIC INLET PRESSURE
- Hot and Cold Inlet Pressures (kPa): 1000 Max
INLET PRESSURE RATIO
- Maximum inlet pressure ratio for stable operation: 6:1 (Either supply)
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.