Our CliniMix® range of AS/NZS 4032.1 approved thermostatic mixing valves, are designed to protect the most vulnerable from scalding or cold water shock by providing tempered water to the desired outlets that comply to the relevent Australian Standards and codes such as those of NSW Health.
- NSW Health approved.
- Safe, simple and easy to maintain. Flat faced connections allow removal of the valve without disturbing the pipework.
- In the event of either hot or cold water supply failure the valve will shut down, quickly restoring flow when normal conditions resume.
- Suitable for installation in low pressure systems and will operate with a working pressure as low as 20kPa.
- Water temperature is stabilised at plus or minus 2 degrees even during water pressure or temperature fluctuations.
- Units come complete with right angle isolating ball valve, non-return valve and strainer assemblies.
- Can be installed in any configuration with the water outlet in the horizontal or vertical position, and inlet connections can be rotated to suit inlet pipework.
- Sturdy vandal resistant cabinet with lockable door.
- Compact design to fit into stud work.
- Fully plumbed with copper tails and test point on outlet.
- Stainless steel hinged door cabinet.
MIXED OUTLET TEMPERATURE
- Preset Temperature (°C): 43.5
- Cold Supply (°C): 5 Min - 30 Max
- Hot Supply (°C): 55 MIn - 90 Max
- Hot to Mix Temperature Differential for Stable Operation (°C): 10 Min
- Cold to Mix Temperature Differential for Stable Operation (°C): 5 Min
DYNAMIC INLET PRESSURES
- Hot and Cold Inlet Pressures (kPa): 20 Min - 500 Max
STATIC INLET PRESSURE
- Hot and Cold Inlet Pressures (kPa): 1000 Max
INLET PRESSURE RATIO
- Maximum inlet pressure ratio for stable operation: 6:1 (Either supply)
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.