The Conti Lino L10 hob mounted, chrome plated electronic tapware is ideal for high-end or private restrooms that call for the convenience of automatic handsfree activation with the option of user-controlled settings. An optional control lever on the side of the tap allows restroom visitors to set the tap to the desired temperature.This tap not only passes the Australian Standard testing for potable water (AS/NZS 4020), it also complies with s1417 of the Safe Drinking Water Act in the USA and complies with NSF61 / NSF372. Therefore, in the USA this tap can be labelled as ‘lead free’. In addition, all metallic materials used is this tap are listed on the European Standard (4MS Common Approach), which ensures they meet the strict German Drinking Water Guidelines.
- Modular one piece construction with all serviceable components above the basin
- Temperature adjustable or fixable (vandal-proof construction)
- Infrared sensor with automatic setting feature and microprocessor
- Bi-Stable magnetic solenoid valve (for increased energy savings)
- Adjustable hot water limit set (with ISM Mixer)
- Water supply connection with flexible high pressure hose and strainer
- Iqua-click feature enables temporary - off (for cleaning purposes) or continuous water flow (for filling the basin)
- Check valves and built in strainers
- 12 or 24 hour hygienic rinse activatable
- Solar operated with 2 6V Lithium CRP (support batteries)
- Operating pressure: 30kPa - 500kPa
- Maximum water temperature: 80°C
- Aerator: Economy aerator, cascade (self-cleaning)
- Inlet connections: Flexible hoses at 350mm long
- Strainers: 0.5mm mesh size
- Sensor-sensitivity: Automatic self-adapting sensor technology
- Sensor range nominal: 102mm - 127mm
- Hygienic rinse time: 2 minutes pre-set (adjustable with iqua-click from 30 seconds to 20 minutes)
- Temporary-off: 2 minutes (fixed)
- Time out setting: 2 minutes — Maximum time tap will run upon continuous detection
- Engineering standards: Noise class I, DIN EN 200; P-IX 9576 / IA, CE
*As ‘lead free’ is not currently defined by law in Australia and New Zealand, we have based our definition on s1417 of the USA’s Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) and the relevant US standards NSF61 / NSF372. The SDWA defines ‘lead free’ as “not more than a weighted average of 0.25% lead when used with respect to the wetted surface of pipes, pipe fittings, plumbing fittings and fixtures”.
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.