The Conti Lumino L10I hob mounted, chrome plated electronic tapware is ideal for high-end or private restrooms that call for the convenience of automatic handsfree activation with the option of user-controlled settings. An optional control lever on the side of the one piece tap allows restroom visitors to set the tap to the desired temperature. This tap not only passes the Australian Standard testing for potable water (AS/NZS 4020), it also complies with s1417 of the Safe Drinking Water Act in the USA and complies with NSF61 / NSF372. Therefore, in the USA this tap can be labelled as ‘lead free’. In addition, all metallic materials used is this tap are listed on the European Standard (4MS Common Approach), which ensures they meet the strict German Drinking Water Guidelines.
- Modular one piece construction with all serviceable components above the basin
- Infrared sensor with automatic setting feature and microprocessor
- Bi-Stable magnetic solenoid valve (for increased energy savings)
- Water supply connection with flexible high pressure hoses and strainer
- Iqua click feature enables temporary - off (for cleaning purposes) or continuous water flow (for basin filling)
- Check valves and built in strainers
- 12 or 24 hour hygienic rinse activatable
- Installation similar to conventional single-lever taps
- Light ring illuminates with soft white light in standby mode and changes colour depending on temperature (adjustable brightness)
- Vandal proof construction enables temperature mixer to be fixed or adjustable
- Operating pressure: 30kPa - 500kPa
- Maximum water temperature: 80°C
- Aerator: Economy aerator, cascade (self-cleaning)
- Inlet Connections: 350mm long flexible hoses
- Strainers: 0.5mm mesh size
- Sensor-sensitivity: Automatic self-adapting sensor technology
- Sensor range nominal: 102mm - 127mm
- Hygienic rinse time: 2 minutes pre-set (adjustable from 30 second to 20 minutes)
- Temporary-off: 2 minutes (fixed)
- Time out setting: 2 minutes — Maximum time tap will run upon continuous detection
- Power supply: Mains power
- Engineering standards: Noise class I, DIN EN 200; P-IX 9576 / IA, CE
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.