The Conti Ultra GM Series of range of chrome plated sensor tapware offer superior performance in any commercial or private restroom. Its hands free operation provides users a hygienic handwashing experience while reducing water and energy consumption.
- Modular one-piece construction with all serviceable components accessed from above the unit using an Allen key.
- Dual infrared sensors with automatic setting feature
- Reliable solenoid valve
- Self adjusting & fully programmable
- Easy to install and maintain.
- Bi-Stable energy saving valve
- Iqua-Click feature enables temporary off (for cleaning purposes) or continuous water flow (for basin filling)
- Vandal proof construction and security shut off
- Vandal resistant aerator
- Check valves and built in filters
- Adjustable or fixed temperature
- Integrated automatic shut-off for replacing or cleaning the filter
- 12 or 24 hour hygienic rinse activatable with Touch
- Operating pressure: 30kPa - 1000kPa
- Max. water temperature: 80°C
- Flexible hoses: 350mm
- Filters: 0.5mm mesh size
- Sensor-sensitivity: Automatic self-adapting sensor technology
- Follow-up time: 1 second pre-set (adjustable with iqua-touch 0-10 sec)
- Continuous water flow and hygienic rinse time: 2 minute pre-set (adjustable with iqua-touch 0.5-20 minutes)
- Temporary-off: 2 minutes (fixed)
- Power supply: Photovoltaic cell in combination with 4 x 1.5V Alkaline AA batteries for back up support
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.