The Galvin Ultra GM Series of range of chrome plated sensor tapware offer superior performance in any commercial or private restroom. Its hands free operation provides users a hygienic handwashing experience while reducing water and energy consumption.
- Modular one piece construction with all serviceable components above the basin
- All wetted components to be stainless steel, engineered thermoplastic, EPDM and copper or copper alloy
- Solenoid housed in removable carrier that includes supply strainer.
- Integral above the basin water supply shut off
- Vandal resistant spray insert, housed inside tap body
- Bi-stable magnetic solenoid
- Battery backup (included 4 AA alkaline batteries)
- Double infrared sensors with automatic setting feature
- Single hole installation
- Line purge mode, eliminates stagnant water
- Adjustable time-outs 12 or 24 hour hygienic rinse activated with iqua-Touch
- Operating pressure: 30kPa - 500kPa
- Maximum water temperature: 80°C
- Inlet Connections: Flexible hoses at 350mm long
- Filters: 0.5mm mesh size
- Sensor-sensitivity: Automatic self-adapting sensor technology
- Follow-up time: 1 second pre-set (adjustable with iqua-click 0-10 seconds)
- Continuous water flow and hygienic rinse time: 2 minutes pre-set (adjustable with Touch 0.5-20 minutes)
- Temporary-off: 2 minutes (fixed)
- Engineering standards: DIN EN 200; CE
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.