The Galvin Ultra GM Series of range of chrome plated sensor tapware offer superior performance in any commercial or private restrooms. Its hands free operation provides users a hygienic handwashing experience while reducing water and energy consumption.
- Modular one piece construction with all serviceable components are accessible above the basin using one allen key.
- Dual infrared sensors with automatic setting feature - microprocessor
- Vandal resistant aerator (replaceable with integrated tool)
- Bi-stable magnetic solenoid
- Battery backup (includes 4 AA alkaline batteries)
- Adjustable time-outs 12 or 24-hour hygienic rinse activated with Touch
- Warm and cold water supply connection with flexible high pressure hoses
- Check valves and built in filters
- Temperature adjustable or fixable (vandal-proof construction)
- Scald protection adjustable (mechanically)
- Integrated automatic shut-off for facilitate replacing or cleaning the filter
- Compatible service monitor: control of stored operational data, settings and control function
- Operating pressure: 30kPa - 500kPa
- Maximum water temperature: 80°C
- Inlet Connections: Flexible hoses at 350mm long
- Filters: 0.5mm mesh size
- Sensor-sensitivity: Automatic self-adapting sensor technology
- Follow-up time: 1 second pre-set (adjustable with iqua-click 0-10 seconds)
- Continuous water flow and hygienic rinse time: 2 minutes pre-set (adjustable with Touch 0.5-20 minutes)
- Temporary-off: 2 minutes (fixed)
- Power Supplies – 6 VDC Solar Energy Module with 6 VDC Alkaline Battery Pack
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.