This wall mounted tap guarantees reliability and robustness in public and semi-public sanitary environments. The Ultra GW20 is as beautiful as it is long-lasting. The understated elegance of this tap adds flair to any washroom and the minimalistic style of the metal PCB module never fails to impress.
- Sturdy metal housing.
- Dual infrared sensors with automatic setting feature, microprocesssor electronic.
- Reliable solenoid valve (minimal level of water pressure surge).
- Vandal resistant aerator (replaceable with integrated tool).
- Built-in filter.
- Integrated automatic shut-off (TwistStop) for facilitate replacing or cleaning the filter.
- One Tool Service - all key components are easily accessible for above basin service.
- 12 or 24-hour hygienic rinse activated with touch.
- Integrated battery unit.
- Inlet: G 1/2''
- Outlet: Aerator RC
- Headwork: N/A
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 30kPa - 500kPa
- Maximum Temperature (°C): 80
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): Approximate 5.7 at 300kPa
- Finish: Chrome
- Flexible hose: 350mm
- Filter: 0.5mm mesh size
- Sensor sensitivity: Automatic self-adapting sensor technology
- Follow-up time: 1 second pre-set (adjustable with touch 0-10 seconds)
- Continuous water flow and hygienic rinse time: 2 minutes pre-set (adjustable with touch 0.5 - 20 minutes)
- Temporary-off: 2 minutes (fixed)
- Engineering standards: DIN EN 200; CE
The prices shown on this website are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight and are subject to change without notice.
Currently pricing is ultimately decided by stockists of Galvin Engineering products, therefore the prices shown on this website are indicative only.