This wall mounted tap guarantees reliability and robustness in public and semi-public sanitary environments. The Ultra GW20 is as beautiful as it is long-lasting. The understated elegance of this tap adds flair to any washroom and the minimalistic style of the metal PCB module never fails to impress.
- Sturdy metal housing.
- Dual infrared sensors with automatic setting feature, microprocesssor electronic.
- Reliable solenoid valve (minimal level of water pressure surge).
- Vandal resistant aerator (replaceable with integrated tool).
- Built-in filter.
- Integrated automatic shut-off (TwistStop) for facilitate replacing or cleaning the filter.
- One Tool Service - all key components are easily accessible for above basin service.
- 12 or 24-hour hygienic rinse activated with touch.
- Integrated battery unit.
- Inlet: G 1/2''
- Outlet: Aerator RC
- Headwork: N/A
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 30kPa - 500kPa
- Maximum Temperature (°C): 80
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): Approximate 5.7 at 300kPa
- Finish: Chrome
- Flexible hose: 350mm
- Filter: 0.5mm mesh size
- Sensor sensitivity: Automatic self-adapting sensor technology
- Follow-up time: 1 second pre-set (adjustable with touch 0-10 seconds)
- Continuous water flow and hygienic rinse time: 2 minutes pre-set (adjustable with touch 0.5 - 20 minutes)
- Temporary-off: 2 minutes (fixed)
- Engineering standards: DIN EN 200; CE