AS/NZS 3718 approved, WELS 6* and WaterMarked certified Ezy-Drink® 316 Stainless Steel Lead Safe™ 45° Push Button Drinking Bubbler Tap is ideal for drinking fountains. Robust and reliable with vandal-resistant and water-conserving features they are a great solution for schools, playgrounds and public areas. Stainless steel material is completely free of lead as no lead is used in its production.
Our range of commercial grade drinking bubblers are perfectly suited to:
- Schools & Early learning facilities
- Public washrooms and areas of high use
- Sporting grounds and Stadiums
- End of trip facilities
- Beach Front areas
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel construciton for superior corrosion resistance
- Constructed from EPDM material the AS 4020 approved mouthguard is anti-bacterial, and UV stabilised against sun damage
- Vandal-resistant design
- Inbuilt adjustment for consistency of water flow
- Easy to use self-closing mechanism
- Designed and manufactured in Australia; therefore, spare parts and support are available locally, reducing maintenance downtime costs
- Complies with NSW Education EFSG Guidelines
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Female
- Outlet: Rubber Mouthguard
- Headwork: Push Button
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 60 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 2
- Construction: Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Satin
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.