Galvin Specialised AS/NZS 3718 approved Ezy-Drink® 316 stainless steel Lead Safe™ horizontal push button drinking bubblers are ideal for use in playgrounds, schoolyards and public areas drinking trough. Robust and reliable, our Ezy-Drink® 316 stainless steel Lead Safe™ horizontal push button drinking bubbler range is water conserving and cost-effective. Stainless steel material is completely free of lead as no lead is used in its production.
Ezy-Drink® 316 Stainless Steel Lead Safe™ Horizontal Push Button Drinking Bubbler Tap is the perfect choice for your water delivery needs. Our range of commercial grade drinking bubblers are perfectly suited to:
- Schools & Early learning facilities
- Public washrooms and areas of high use
- Sporting grounds and Stadiums
- End of trip facilities
- Beach Front areas
Performance Standards & Approvals
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel construction for superior corrosion resistance.
- Constructed from EPDM material the AS 4020 approved mouthguard is anti-bacterial, and UV stabilised against sun damage.
- Vandal resistant design.
- Inbuilt adjustment for consistency of water flow.
- Easy to use self-closing mechanism.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia; therefore, spare parts and support are available locally, reducing maintenance downtime costs.
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Female
- Outlet: Rubber Mouthguard
- Headwork: Push Button
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 60 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 1.7
- Construction: 316 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Satin
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.