AS/NZS 3718 approved, WELS 6* and WaterMarked certified Ezy-Drink® Chrome Plated Brass 45° Cam Action Drinking Bubbler Tap is ideal for drinking fountains. Robust and reliable with vandal-resistant and water-conserving features they are a great solution for schools, playgrounds and public areas.
- Adjustable flow control valve allows water volume and height to be adjusted on site to ensure easy drinking
- Designed and manufactured in Australia means that support and spare parts are available locally, reducing costs of down time during maintenance
- Easy to use self-closing cam action handle saving water and money
- High-quality chrome finish for easy cleaning and added durability
- Robust vandal-resistant handle increasing longevity of the product
- Vandal-resistant stainless steel grub screws
- Complies with NSW Education EFSG Guidelines
- Inlet: 15 BSP - Female
- Outlet: Metal Mouthguard
- Headworks: Cam Action
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 - 500
- Maximum Working Temperature (°C): 5 - 70
- Nominal Flow Rate: 1.7
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.