Robust and reliable, Ezy-Drink® Cam Action Drinking Bubbler Taps are the ideal solution for drinking fountains. The vandal resistant and water conserving features make these the ideal solution for schools, playgrounds and public areas.
- Adjustable flow control valve allows water volume and height is be adjusted on site to ensure easy drinking.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia whereby spare parts and support are available locally, reducing costs of down time on maintenance.
- Easy to use cam action handle mechanism automatically springs closed when it’s not being used saving money with reduced water wastage.
- High quality chrome finish makes it a very robust tap for use in public applications where vandalism can be an issue.
- Robust vandal resistant handle which increases the durability of the product, lower costs due to having replacement parts after vandalism.
- Stainless steel grub screws secure the mouthguard to the body ensuring a high resistance to vandalism.
- WELS rate 6 Star and WaterMarked certifications ensure water efficiency and long term cost savings for the facility.
- Inlet: 15 BSP - Female
- Outlet: Metal Mouthguard
- Headworks: Cam Action
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 - 500
- Maximum Working Temperature (°C): 5 - 70
- Nominal Flow Rate: 1.7
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.