Robust and reliable, Ezy-Drink® Push Button Drinking Bubbler Taps are the ideal solution for drinking fountains. The vandal resistant and water conserving features make these the ideal solution for schools, playgrounds and public areas.
- Adjustable flow control valve allows water volume and height is be adjusted on site to ensure easy drinking.
- Complies to DPW - NSW Specification.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia.
- Spare parts and support are available locally, reducing costs of down time on maintenance.
- Easy to use push button handle mechanism which automatically springs closed when it’s not being used which saves money with reduced water wastage.
- High quality chrome finish makes it a very robust tap for use in public applications where vandalism can be an issue.
- Robust vandal resistant handle which increases the durability of the product and lowers costs due to vandalism.
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Female
- Outlet: Metal mouthguard
- Headwork: Push button
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 60 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 1.7
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.