Our AS/NZS 3718, WaterMark and WELS 6* approved robust and reliable, Ezy-Drink® Chrome Plated Brass Horizontal Cam Action Drinking Bubbler Tap FI is the ultimate choice for drinking fountains. Due to its innovative design and robust construction. The vandal resistant and water-conserving features make these the ideal solution for schools, playgrounds and public areas.
Ezy-Drink® Chrome Plated Brass Horizontal Cam Action Drinking Bubbler Tap FI is the perfect choice for your water delivery needs. Our range of commercial-grade drinking bubblers are perfectly suited to:
- Schools & Early learning facilities
- Public washrooms and areas of high use
- Sporting grounds and Stadiums
- End of trip facilities
- Beach Front areas
Performance Standards & Approvals
- Commercial grade quality and fully backed by our industrial warranty.
- A unique rubber mouthguard has been specially designed to protect teeth in the rough and tough environment of the schoolyard and playground.
- The mouthguard is made from a nitrile compound which is AS 4020 approved and has high resistance to fungal and bacterial attack.
- The rubber compound used has a high degree of saturation to ensure the unit has a greater resistance to sunlight and environmental ageing and therefore a long life in the field
- Stainless steel grub screws secure the mouthguard to the body ensuring high resistance to vandalism.
- Easy to use cam action mechanism automatically springs closed when it’s released, saving money and reducing water wastage.
- The high-quality chrome finish makes it a very robust tap for use in public applications where vandalism can be an issue.
- Robust vandal resistant handle increases durability and reduces the risk of vandalism.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia, therefore, spare parts and support are available locally, reducing costs of downtime on maintenance.
- Adjustable flow control valve allowing flow adjustments to be completed on-site providing the proper height and volume of water that is easy for users to drink.
- WELS 6 Star Rating and WaterMark certifications ensure water efficiency and long-term cost savings for the facility.
- Inlet: 15 BSP - Female
- Outlet: Rubber Mouthguard
- Headworks: Cam Action
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 - 500
- Maximum Working Temperature (°C): 5 - 70
- Nominal Flow Rate: 4.5
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.