Our AS/NZS 3718, WaterMark and WELS 6* approved robust and reliable, Ezy-Drink® Chrome Plated Brass Horizontal Cam Action Drinking Bubbler Tap FI is the ultimate choice for drinking fountains. Due to its innovative design and robust construction. The vandal resistant and water conserving features make these the ideal solution for schools, playgrounds and public areas.
Ezy-Drink® Chrome Plated Brass Horizontal Cam Action Drinking Bubbler Tap FI is the perfect choice for your water delivery needs. Our range of commercial grade drinking bubblers are perfectly suited to:
- Schools & Early learning facilities
- Public washrooms and areas of high use
- Sporting grounds and Stadiums
- End of trip facilities
- Beach Front areas
Performance Standards & Approvals
- Commercial grade quality and fully backed by our industrial warranty.
- A unique rubber mouthguard has been specially designed to protect teeth in the rough and tough environment of the schoolyard and playground.
- The mouthguard is made from a nitrile compound which is AS 4020 approved and has high resistance to fungal and bacterial attack.
- The rubber compound used has a high degree of saturation to ensure the unit has a greater resistance to sunlight and environmental ageing and therefore a long life in the field
- Stainless steel grub screws secure the mouthguard to the body ensuring high resistance to vandalism.
- Easy to use cam action mechanism automatically springs closed when it’s released, saving money and reducing water wastage.
- The high-quality chrome finish makes it a very robust tap for use in public applications where vandalism can be an issue.
- Robust vandal resistant handle increases durability and reduces the risk of vandalism.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia, therefore, spare parts and support are available locally, reducing costs of downtime on maintenance.
- Adjustable flow control valve allowing flow adjustments to be completed on-site providing the proper height and volume of water that is easy for users to drink.
- WELS 6 Star Rating and WaterMark certifications ensure water efficiency and long-term cost savings for the facility.
- Inlet: 15 BSP - Female
- Outlet: Rubber Mouthguard
- Headworks: Cam Action
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 - 500
- Maximum Working Temperature (°C): 5 - 70
- Nominal Flow Rate: 4.5
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.