Robust and reliable, Ezy-Drink® Vertical Lever Action Drinking Bubbler Taps are the ideal solution for drinking fountains. The vandal resistant and water conserving features make these the ideal solution for schools, playgrounds and public areas.
- A unique rubber mouthguard specially designed to protect teeth in the rough and tough environment of the school yard and playground.
- The mouthguard is made from a nitrile compound which is AS 4020 approved and has high resistance to fungal and bacterial attack.
- The rubber compound used has a high degree of saturation which ensures the unit has a greater resistance to sunlight and environmental ageing and therefore a long life in the field.
- Stainless steel grub screws secure the mouthguard to the body ensuring a high resistance to vandalism.
- Easy to use lever handle mechanism automatically springs closed when it’s not being used which saves money with reduced water wastage.
- High quality chrome finish makes it a very robust tap for use in public applications where vandalism can be an issue.
- Robust vandal resistant handle increases durability of product, lower costs due to having replacement parts after vandalism.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia whereby spare parts and support are available locally, reducing costs of down time on maintenance.
- The unique rubber mouth guard helps reduce risk related to kids damaging their teeth.
- Adjustable flow control valve included that allows flow adjustments can be done on site providing the proper height and volume of water that makes it easy for users to drink.
- WELS rated 6 Star and WaterMarked certifications ensures water efficiency and long term cost savings for the facility.
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Male
- Outlet: Rubber Mouthguard
- Headwork: Lever Handle
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 100 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 60 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 2
- Construction: DZR Brass
- Finish: Chrome Plated
The prices shown on this website are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight and are subject to change without notice.
Currently pricing is ultimately decided by stockists of Galvin Engineering products, therefore the prices shown on this website are indicative only.