Robust and reliable, Ezy-Drink® Push Button Drinking Bubbler Taps is the ideal solution for drinking fountains. The vandal resistant and water conserving features make these the ideal solution for schools, playgrounds and public areas.
- A unique rubber mouthguard specially designed to protect teeth in the rough and tough environment of the schoolyard and playground.
- The mouthguard is made from a nitrile compound which is AS 4020 approved and has high resistance to fungal and bacterial attack.
- The rubber compound used has a high degree of saturation which ensures the unit has a greater resistance to sunlight and environmental ageing.
- Stainless steel grub screws secure the mouthguard to the body ensuring a high resistance to vandalism.
- Finished in heavy duty chrome plate finish. Vandal resistant handle increases durability and reduces the risk of vandalism.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia whereby spare parts and support are available locally, reducing costs of down time on maintenance.
- Adjustable flow control valve included that allows flow adjustments can be done on site providing the proper height and volume of water that makes it easy for users to drink.
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Male
- Outlet: Rubber Mouthguard
- Headwork: Push Button
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 100 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 60 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 1.7
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.