Galvin Specialised AS/NZS 3718 Watermark approved, Ezy-Drink Vertical Push Button Drinking Bubbler is ideal for use in playgrounds, schoolyards and public area drinking troughs. Robust and reliable, Ezy-Drink® Vertical Push Button Drinking Bubbler is water conserving and cost-effective.
- A unique rubber mouthguard specially designed to protect teeth in the rough and tough environment of the schoolyard and playground
- The mouthguard is made from a nitrile compound which is AS 4020 approved and has a high resistance to fungal and bacterial attack
- The rubber compound used has a high degree of saturation which ensures the unit has a greater resistance to sunlight and environmental ageing and therefore a long life in the field
- Vandal resistant design
- Inbuilt adjustment for consistency of water flow
- Easy to use self-closing mechanism
- High quality chrome finish for easy cleaning and hygiene maintenance
- Designed and manufactured in Australia whereby spare parts and support are available locally, reducing costs of downtime on maintenance
- Also available in CP Lead Safe™ option 170.11.23.01
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Male
- Outlet: Rubber Mouthguard
- Headwork: Push Button
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 100 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 60 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 2
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.