The AS/NZS 3718 WaterMark approved Ezy-Lever Timed Flow Pillar Single Temperature Tap features a vandal resistant top assembly and is supplied standard with a flow director nozzle, and is finished in a bright chrome plate.
- Clean hygienic design
- Water saving
- Vandal resistant.
- Easy to operate with minimal force
- Low maintenance.
- Chrome plate finish for added durability
- Supplied with hot (red), warm (yellow) and cold (blue) buttons, depending on your requirements.
- Smooth round design to facilitate easy cleaning and help reduce dirt and bacterial growth.
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Male
- Outlet: Aerator
- Headwork: Timeflow Cartridge
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 100 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 65 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 4.87
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.