Avoiding hand contact with tapware helps reduces the risk of cross contamination, which is particularly important in food preparation and processing plants. The Ezy-Push® foot valve is perfect for hands-free operation and is constructed from polished chrome-plated brass and is easily floor-mounted. It has a self-closing function with a simple 15mm BSP female inlet and female outlet.
- Kit includes: Heavy duty vandal resistant 60° foot operated valve, isolating valves, flow regulator, fixed basin spout and flexible hose.
- Heavy duty vandal resistant push activated pedal and mounting plate.
- Finished in bright chrome plate.
- Self-closing valve.
- Constructed from (DR) Brass.
- Water and energy saving.
- Recommended Pressure = 300kPa
- Recommended Temperature = 70°C Max
- Minimum Pressure = 100kPa
- Maximum Pressure = 500kPa
- Use of Strainers recommended.
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.