The AS/NZS 3718 WaterMark approved Ezy-Push® Timed Flow Pillar Single Temperature Taps, comply to AS6400-2005 WELS, rated to 6 Star (5LPM) and are supplied standard with a flow director nozzle, 1/2" BSP male inlet finished in a bright chrome plate.
- Time flow taps are designed to operate at full mains pressure.
- The valve has a unique self-closing operation.
- The taps are made of chrome plated brass.
- Clean hygienic design.
- Water saving and vandal resistant
- Low maintenance and easy to operate.
- Supplied with hot (red), warm (yellow) and cold (blue) buttons depending on the requirement.
- Smooth round designs to facilitate easy clean and help reduce dirt and bacteria growth.
- Inlet connection: 1/2" BSP - Male
- Outlet: N/A
- Headwork: Timelow Cartridge
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 100 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 65 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 5
- Finish: Chrome