Our AS/NZS 3718, WaterMark and WELS 6* approved range of Ezy-Push® Chrome Plated Brass Timeflow Push Button Pillar Tap - 6 Sec is an ideal way to conserve water and energy. The design of our Timeflow tapware allows water to flow for 6 seconds in pillars and bibs and 15 seconds for showers.
Our range of commercial grade taps and valves are perfectly suited to
- Schools & Early learning facilities
- Public washrooms and areas of high use
- Sporting grounds and Stadiums
- End of trip facilities
- Bars and clubs
- Beach Front areas
- Food preparation areas
- Commercial grade quality and fully backed by our industrial warranty.
- Clean hygienic design.
- Handsfree self-closing operation.
- Time flow taps are designed to operate at full mains pressure.
- Low maintenance and easy to operate.
- Smooth round designs to facilitate easy clean and help reduce dirt and bacteria growth.
- Complies with NSW Education EFSG Guidelines
- Inlet connection: 1/2" BSP - Male
- Chrome plated finish.
- Outlet: N/A
- Headwork: Timelow Cartridge
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 100 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 65 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 4.8
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.