Our range of AS/NZS 3718 approved Ezy-Push® Push Button tapware is reliable and durable.It is designed to suit the increasing need for the conservation of water and the minimisation of vandalism. Constructed from dezincification resistant brass Ezy-Push® Push Button tapware delivers a constant flow irrespective of pressure to provide a controlled stream.
- Shower control valve taps are designed to operate at full mains pressure.
- The valve has a unique self-closing operation.
- Clean hygienic design.
- Water saving and vandal resistant.
- Low maintenance and easy to operate.
- Chrome plated for easy cleaning and added durability.
- Inlet: ½" BSP - Female
- Outlet: ½” BSP - Male
- Headwork: Time Flow Cartridge
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 100 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 65 Max
- Run Time (Seconds): 15
- Nominal Flow Rate: 5
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.