Ezy-Push® Timeflow Push Button tapware is reliable and durable. It is designed to suit the increasing need for the conservation of water and the minimisation of vandalism. Constructed from dezincification resistant brass Ezy-Push® Push Button Timeflow tapware delivers a constant flow irrespective of pressure to provide a controlled stream.
- Timeflow push button valve is designed to operate at full mains pressure.
- Vandal resistant self closing cartridge enables water to flow once button is released and will stop at the pre-determined time even if the button is still pressed.
- Clean hygienic design.
- Water saving and vandal resistant.
- Low maintenance and easy to operate.
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP
- Outlet: 1/2" BSP
- Headwork: Timeflow.
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 100 Min - 500 Max.
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 65 Max.
- Construction: DR Brass
- Finish: Chrome.
- Flow time: Calibrated to 15 seconds at 500kPa. Adjustable from 0 to 30 seconds.
The prices shown on this website are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight and are subject to change without notice.
Currently pricing is ultimately decided by stockists of Galvin Engineering products, therefore the prices shown on this website are indicative only.