Pre-rinse units are vital in commercial kitchen restaurants, as many pots are much too large to fit in even the largest of commercial dishwashers. Our range of Ezy-Wash® Pre-Rinse units are designed to clear excess food debris and sauces off dishes before placing them in the commercial dishwashers, and an ergonomic trigger handle allows easy and intuitive use.
- Support spring in chrome plated steel allows the trigger hose to be pulled into the spraying position and returned back to the washing area when released.
- Stylish pin flick mixer that is compact and easy to use.
- Easy to assemble and adjustable wall bracket.
- Flexible hose TPU inner.
- Main riser pipe in stainless steel, and designed for quick and easy installation.
- Chrome plated finish for easy cleaning and added durability.
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Female Flexi Tails
- Outlet: Trigger Spray & Pot Filler
- Headworks: Ceramic Cartridge
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 100 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 90 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate: 3.5
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.