Pre-rinse units are vital in commercial kitchen restaurants, as many pots are much too large to fit in even the largest of commercial dishwashers. Our range of Ezy-Wash® Pre-Rinse units are designed to clear excess food debris and sauces off dishes before placing them in the commercial dishwashers, and an ergonomic trigger handle allows easy and intuitive use.
- Support spring in chrome plated steel allows the trigger hose to be pulled into the spraying position and returned back to the washing area when released.
- Stylish pin flick mixer that is compact and easy to use.
- Easy to assemble and adjustable wall bracket.
- Flexible hose TPU inner.
- Main riser pipe in stainless steel, and designed for quick and easy installation.
- Chrome plated finish for easy cleaning and added durability.
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Female Flexi Tails
- Outlet: Trigger Spray & Pot Filler
- Headworks: Ceramic Cartridge
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 100 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 90 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate: 3.5
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
The prices shown on this website are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight and are subject to change without notice.
Currently pricing is ultimately decided by stockists of Galvin Engineering products, therefore the prices shown on this website are indicative only.