Featuring an ergonomic trigger handle that is easy and intuitive to use, our range of Ezy-Wash® Pre-Rinse units are designed to clear excess food debris off dishes before placing them in commercial dish washing machines. Our robust food service range complies with all relevant standards including AS/NZS 3718 and has been tested for cleanability to ASTM F2324-03 at 21.46 seconds. The heavy duty design makes it ideal for installation in all types of applications.
- 1000mm long high pressure hose with swivel ends
- Stainless steel spring
- Ergonomic trigger hand spray
- Bright chrome plate finish for easy cleaning and added durability
- ¼ turn jumper valve control tap with 100mm lever
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP Male
- Outlet: Trigger Spray
- Headwork: Jumper Valve
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 100 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 65 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 3.5
- Construction: DZR Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.