This GalvinAssist™ Kit features the innovative ClevaCare® shower arm improving the bathing experience of injured or elderly people. The unique design helps to reduce the physical strain on carers by allowing them to shower are patient without moving them. The unique retractable spring on the shower arm ensures that an air gap is maintained in areas of high contamination risk. The shower kit also includes inlet and outlet hoses and grab rail with pull rod.
- 15 BSP connection for all hose types and easy installation
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Brass swing arm with stainless steel spring
- 1000mm x 32mm hygienic stainless steel grab rail with pull rod
- Chrome brass slide cradle with height adjustment pull rod
- 1500mm inlet hose and 1700mm outlet hose
- High polished chrome plate finish for added durability and easy cleaning
- Inlet: 15 BSP Female
- Outlet: Handheld shower
- Operating temperature range (°C): 5 Min - 55 Max
- Operating pressure range (kPa): 150 Min - 500 Max
- Nominal flow rate (LPM): 9 lpm
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.