Only for use in Northern American Installations. This unique new product has been designed to use in shower applications in behavioural health facilities, providing a normal as possible look and feel. It operates similar to a household lever mixer, without the lever and assists in providing a safe environment for patients, by minimising ligature points in the shower cubicle. It comes with a face plate to suit a range of electronic activation buttons which is sold seperately.
- Unique design concept that eliminates the institutional look and provides anti-ligature features and vandal resistant compliance.
- Easy operation allows the shower to be activated with your palm or fingers.
- Polished Stainless Steel finish for a homely look.
- Tough enough to withstand heavy knocks.
- Easy temperature blending and operation to ensure comfort and safety for the user.
- Bevelled edges for maximum tight fixing.
- Flowmatic options of electronic controllers include timed flow, flow restriction and lockout programs (when requested).
- Inlet: 1/2" NPT - Male (American National Standard Thread Tape)
- Outlet: 1/2" NPT - Male (American National Standard Thread Tape)
- Headwork: Ceramic Disc Cartridge
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 90 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): N/A
- Construction: Stainless Steel/DZR Brass
- Finish: Polished/Chrome Plate
In the absence of a legal or industry definition of anti-ligature or ligature resistant products, when we use these terms, we are referring to products that are designed and manufactured with the intention of reducing the risk of ligature attachment to the product(s). Galvin Engineering Pty Ltd will always endeavour to design and test our anti-ligature product(s) to reduce the risk of product ligature attachment that may result in serious injury or death. Whilst all reasonable measures are taken at the time of design, the anti-ligature design of the products are not intended to and will not: a. Replace protective measures that need to be taken in the specific circumstances of usage; b. Substitute the need for supervision of those who may be at risk; c. Protect and or prevent those at risk against any self-harm instances that may occur when installed; and d. Protect and or prevent injury when the risks where unknown to us at the time of the design of the product(s). Galvin Engineering Pty Ltd does not offer and does not represent or warrant that any product(s) for sale that are ligature-free. Therefore, Galvin Engineering will not be liable for any claims, loss, or damages arising from ligature attachment on our products. It is the purchaser's responsibility to ensure that products purchased and installed are suitable for the environments in which they are installed, and suitable supervision and protective measures are in place to protect those at risk
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.