This unique new product has been designed to use in shower applications in behavioural health facilities, providing a normal as possible look and feel. It operates similar to a household lever mixer, without the lever and assists in providing a safe environment for patients, by minimising ligature points in the shower cubicle. It comes with a faceplate to suit a range of electronic activation buttons which is sold separately.
- Anti-ligature features.
- The unique design concept eliminates the institutional look and provides anti-ligature and vandal resistant compliance.
- Easy operation allows the shower to be activated with your palm or fingers.
- 170mm round faceplate with polished stainless steel finish for a homely look, yet able to withstand heavy knocks.
- Easy temperature blending and operation to ensure comfort and safety for the user.
- Bevelled edges for maximum tight fixing.
- Designed for easy panel installation (maximum thickness 18mm).
- Access to the rear of the unit is required to fit this product.
- If a removable panel is to be used (front mounting) then flexible hoses for water inlet and the shower outlet must be used.
- Chrome plated finish for easy cleaning and added durability.
- Flowmatic options for electronic controllers include timed flow, flow restriction and lockout programs (when requested).
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Female
- Outlet: 1/2" BSP - Female
- Headwork: Ceramic Disc Cartridge
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 40 Max
- Construction: DZR Brass
- Finish: Polished/Chrome Plate
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.