Our AS/NZS 3718 WaterMark approved GalvinCare® anti-ligature tapware range is manufactured in Australia and is designed to minimise the risk of self harm and suicide while providing maximum protection from vandalism.
- Anti-ligature features.
- Anti-rotation pin.
- Chrome plate finish.
- Easily activated by users that may have an injury or disability.
- Machined identification button.
- Vandal resistant design.
- Inlet: 5/8" BSP - Male.
- Outlet: N/A.
- Headwork: Ceramic.
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max.
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 75 Max.
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): N/A.
- Finish: Chrome.
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.