Australian Made AS/NZS 3662 approved, Galvin Specialised GalvinCare® Mental Health Shower Rose Mental Health Anti-Ligature Shower Rose with 100mm bolting plate provides both anti-vandalism and anti-ligature features. This shower is used extensively in high risk, high security applications such as prisons, correctional facilities and detention centres as well as Mental Health facilities.
- Anti-ligature features
- Vandal Resistant
- 6.5LPM Constant Flow Restrictor
- Front or rear fixing
- Minimises hiding of contraband
- Minimises suicide risk
- Minimises self-harm risk
- High quality chrome finish for easy cleaning and hygiene maintenance
- Australian Made; therefore, spare parts and support are available locally, reducing maintenance and downtime costs
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Female
- Outlet: Shower Rose
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 150 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 70 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 6.6
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.