Our GalvinCare® Mental Health Safe-Connect Detachable Handheld Shower easily connects to the Safe-Connect Shower allowing carers to assist patients with showering if required. The handheld shower than can easily be removed when not in use. Patent no. 2018202412 (Australia) and 741366 (New Zealand). International patents pending. GalvinCare® Safe-Connect wall mounted shower head with an auto-divert detachable hose, provides two functions in a single fitting. This allows the shower to be used either independently or by a carer for safe assisted showering, without having to install two separate outlets and additional in-wall diverter. The fixed shower head can be used independently by patients, minimising risk due to its anti-ligature, anti-vandalism features, while the automatic divert feature allows a detachable hose to be attached. The detachable hose allows a carer to safely provide assisted showering and when not in use, can be removed from the room to manage the risk.
- Hand shower with Safe-Connect shower connection
- When used with the Safe-Connect wall mounted shower:
- Enables assisted showering
- Promotes a normalised environment
- Easy to attach to the Safe-Connect Shower
- Inlet: Safe-Connect Shower
- Outlet: Handheld Shower
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 150 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 70 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 5.6
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.